Sunday, July 29, 2007

mutiple intelligence index

Hello,
My pastor recently introduced this website to me: it’s about Multiple Intelligence. The idea is, there are 8 different types of intelligences, and each of us has differing areas of strength. Check it out - http://www.ldrc.ca/projects/miinventory/miinventory.php. It’s just a short test of 80 questions that can be answered by options (a bit like shading OAS, heh). After you’re done, perhaps you could just forward me your ID so I can take a look too? :D


I think knowing our personal strengths and inclinations in knowledge would prove pretty useful when applying them to our advantage in studying, determining a future career, and upping our self-worth (academics aren’t everything, right!). Anyway, if you’re interested, my pastor’s conducting a mini-lecture entitled “Understanding Your Multiple Intelligence Profile” – basically, he’s going to go into detail about the profiles we have (based on that URL I gave you) and tell us how we can apply that in real life. Which should be pretty interesting and useful, especially since we’re preparing for entry into university and the working world. It’s held on 4 August, 9am – 10.30am, and at the TOUCH Community Theatre’s Joy Basement Hall. I’ll be going, so you’ll have company if you decide to join me!

please email me your ID and also inform me whether you could make it this saturday(4 August) by thursday. thanks!


Hope to see you there!


Take care,

Deyao

No comments: