Saturday, April 21, 2007

AHHHHHHH!!!!! I PASSED NAPFA!!! I STILL CAN'T BELIEVE IT!! I PASSED!!!! AHHH!!! SO HAPPY!!!! hahaha but i was funny la what happened today....at first it was really really sad cos there were only 4 OF US!!! as in the gurls doing napfa...when we were streching, the guys started running 2.4km....But i dun remember seeing chien wei...hmmm...yuting? hahaha kidding kidding. when they ran me and chris just keep scremaing for the guys to jia you...aaron was damn fast la!! but not surprising rite? then the 4 of us were so happy screaming that we did not realise that mr tong already started to brief the gurls....like we were the only 4 that were not there...and the only 4 screaming at guys no doubt...hahahaha....it was really funny...

For the pull up is was realy slack. I LOVE THE PEOPLE FROM SPORTS COUNCIL!!! THEY ROCK!! like as long as u make an EFFORT but nevver reach the bar they already count it as 1...which is prob why i passed...hahaha...

Congrats to our class!!! I THINK ALL OF US PASSED NAPFA!!!(ying xu and char jia you kay??)

No comments: